четвер, 14 жовтня 2010 р.

Coming back

It's almost 1 a.m. so it's my favorite time for writting blog :)

Maya and Dasha are sleeping in our room and see sweet dreams :) Today we found out that we have even more similaritues ;) And thank you girls for amaizing evening with those fun we had I think you prolonged my life for 50 years at least)

When some people start asking why I'm not writting in my blog I was confused what to reply. Idon't know.Just didn't want to post something. A lot of happened since June)))

I became alumni, graduated, moved to Kyiv, started MC term, was a conference manager first time in my life, had one of the best conferences (AutCo was amazing!), visited Bill Clinton's lecture, just had a great time with MC team :)


Some people ask how we live in MC, how is to be in MC what I plan to do next...

For today let's start with how to live in MC :)

So there are 8 people in our team. We live in this legendary Kyiv district Troieshchyna. We have everything like in normal flat: kitchen, bathroom, our rooms and office. Our rooms have a special names. For example me, Maya and Dasha live on 'stadium' and it's the biggest room in our flat. Alla and Marta live in 'kindergarden', Joaco in 'Harry Potter's' room, Rita and Lara in 'Nemeshata's' room.

Also everyone from MC team has some duties like cooking and cleaning schedule, buying products, fun etc. All of the dutiesare written on the flipchart and you wan see it on the wall in our kitchen.

We have cooking pairs. I cook with Lara, Marta with Joaco, Alla with Rita and Dasha with Maya. The best option is to be cooking pair after someone came back from home and brought food :) Special thanks to our parents))))

Also we have very beautiful view from our windows for Moskow's bridge. I like watching it and I know I'll miss it a lot after MC term will finish...

We already got used to each other and miss a lot if someone is not at home. I'm lucky to be a part of really cool team :)

Sometimes we have Friday happy hours. The brightest memory is prepearing sushi (thank you Maya!). A few times we went to the cinema together. Also we've been to the football match Ukraine - Chili. Sorry Joaco but I'm going to mention Ukraine won 2:1)) Also we visited a few concerts, in summer we've been to flower's exibition, Gapchynska gellary and in a few museums so keeping expiriencing Kyiv :)


Also we plan to go for language courses to study Spanish. Since start of my MC term I read 2 really cool books. One is about Blue ocean strategy, another is called 'Creating we'. I recommend everyone to read ;) Briefly you can find it in outputs of AutCo. I'm really happy to have time here for the things I didn't have time at home - simply for watching movies and reading the books, playing Monopoly in the evening)


Regarding work of MC team. Usually we start work at 10 a.m. Officially we should work till 7 p.m., but mostly we hardly finish even at 9 p.m. as most of our VPs come back from univesities only around 6 p.m. Sometimes we even don't have weekends because of LC visits or some preparation, or because our VPs don't have time in other days :( So sometimes we don't have enough of time for the rest and our hobbies. But I'm trying now to manage my time better to have more free time.

On Monday usually we have Monday morning meetings were just share our priorities for the next week. Once per month we have growth day and MC day.

It's really strange to hear the silence in MC flat)))

Now is time of LC visits, so there are only 3 of us here. In the morning Rita suppose to come back and leave in the evening together with me & Dasha. Joaco is in Germany, Lara almost went for EuroCo,Alla on LC visit, Marta has a 'tour' Kyiv-Donetsk-Mariupol-Kharkiv-Kyiv))) Miss all of you guys!

Need to go sleep) Almost 2 a.m. and I again don't keep my prommise to go sleep earlier :S

Tomorrow is new day and a lot of new tasks and goals) Feel exited about my XP. I wish everyone to expirience it)))










Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар