пʼятниця, 21 травня 2010 р.

Pieces of last months

Maybe it's quite strange to sit and write my blog almost at 1 a.m. about the thing that happened months ago. But still I'm now in mood to write about it)

Actually 2 months ago I realized at least 6 things from my wish list for this year)

What it was? Maybe you'll smile, becaue it's really sipmle stuff)
1) to go to Kazakhstan
2) to get visa in my passport ( I went to Turkey for EuroExpro so I got it as well)
3) to try flying by plane
4) become faci on the international conference
5) to go to chinese restaurant
6) to buy a laptop (the last I realized yesterday)

Cool and active start)

After I came back from the conferences I wanted to write about them on my blog but truely to say I didn't have mood.

So I think time came to share with this pages)

So truely to say the brightest moments of EuroExpro started only after EuroExpro. Conference was ok. I didn't like so much content but it was useful from the side of the contacts, cooperations and meeting cool people. After the conference was study tour and with those people who left I was communicatng closer) It was amaising XP of living in one room with 13 another people from 10 different countries. I'll never forget our trip along the Bosporus and AIESEC dances on the boat till twilight, night Istanbul and our last evening when we were sitting in the cozy Turkish cafe, talking and enjoing the time.

My second trip was a bit more then week after I came back from Turkey. And truely to say I have much more emotions that connect me with it. I was going to the CAC congress in Almata as a faci.

This XP and a conference influnced on me a lot and influenced somehow on my wordview. Firstly I was scared when received the list of my sessions. All of them were very strategic and I didn't know how should I prepare it without knowing local reality. Poor Antonio I asked his thousand of questions))) Thank you for answering everything I asked)

When I was going to Kazakhstan I already know a few people whom I supposed to meet on CAC: Danik who was in my faciteam, Masha that supposed to be a chair, Salta who helped OC and Elmira LCP of Almata that was hosting LC of the conference. So I couldn't wait CAC to meet them.

I left home on Easter evening, next morning in Kyiv unexpectably met Lara and Max and then went to Boryspil. I was fying first MAY's flight to Almata and we were late for 1 hour so I reached Almata around 2 a.m. To my supprise people from Almata were waiting me at so late time and Masha. She arrived just 1 hour earlier. Girl who was hosting as was ex-LCP of Almata and Nailia's sister. It happend so that me and Masha were staying together all the time even when police refused to let us go from Kazakhstan)))

Next day we discovered that polish facilitator was deported and Indian doen't have visa yet. So we started GTKEO and preparation to the session withiut them. It was cool and fine time. So this day I get to know Luisa, Antonio and dancing guy from the video :) Dima.

Days of the conference were challenging for me. I've got 2 extra sessions as polish guy didn't managed to open the visa after deportation. But challenge wan't in this. I think I felt somehow the same what feels international in MC team. When you have XP and some knowledge but didn't know what is relevant or not, discover that somethings work here and didn't there, when you want to help but didn't know what to advise because you don't know the situation.

During the conference I fall in love with my amaising faci team, open, warm and hospitable CAC people. I miss them so much even now! I just have a feeling I left a piece of my hart somewhere there.

Some people became my heros. In my faci team was guy from Kyrgyzstan who was recruited in autumn and became MCP before CAC. Even Kyrgyzstan is young and has not so many members... But I couldn't believe he was in AIESEC only few months.

Some people became kind of my short-time mentors for the time of the conference. Thank you Masha, Luisa and Antonio for our talks. You helped me to understand what I should do.

Some people became my supermen. Thank you to Salta who was hosting me and halped in troubles.

I enjoyed a lot Night talkes which we performed for the delegates and cool parties (which I was leaving earlier but still).

Amasing Altai, evening with OC in Chinese restaurant, Kazakh Arbat, LCM of Almata, varenyky in kazakh cafe:), night walks and conference by itself are my best memories.

I remember the evening I was writting the sugercubes... I never had so many sugercubes in my life... I want to come back and hug them all! And I regret that writting sugercubes to delegates I didn't manages to write it to me faci team :(

Really miss much this time in Kazakhstan and really miss people I met...

Last weeks are very hard. Sotimes I feel myself helpless... That's my last weeks with my family before I move to Kyiv and I wish to spend it with them: see, talk, rest... But what I have is diploma and hundred mails everyday that need respose... Yep sometimes I'm angry on myself...

Neeed to go sleep. It's almost 2 a.m. Tomorrow is a new day and new opportunities :)

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар