Truely to say I was opening my blog a few times to write something during this month, but or didn't have mood for posting, or didn't have time, or just decided to wait.
I was writting in my last post that 'when I come back everything will be changing' and I was totally right. And we are already effected by changes...
Only after we opend application form I've realized that's beginning of the end of my VP term. And now I know how I stongly wish not to finish it and not to leave my LC. Love it! Sometimes I have heard from the people they want successor and finish of their term ASAP. About me it even didn't came to my mind during my term even at the most challenging moments. I really love this XP and happy I have it.
But in 1 week I hope to have successors =) And I'm happy people applied =) In one week we'll know new generation of leadrers for our LC. Reading application form of the candidates. Sometimes I'm proud of them, sometimes worring if they are right people to lead LC. Once Marta said that LC is like a child =) And I think she was totally right to describe what EB feels =) Yes that's our child whom we gave a lot of love, effords, time, motivation to grow it up. And sometimes it's hard and scarely to pass this child to new people.
I love my EB team. And I proud of us a team. Now I remember from what we started and from which situation in LC. And I really happy that all energy we put at the beginning now bring results and that we'll leave strong LC and good ground for sustainable growth for next EB. I just hope it will be right people.
I really work in dream EB team =) People are not perfect. But they create perfect teams =) Marta, Lilia, Koliosiko =), Oleg, Oksana and Lesia love all of you guys. And I'll miss you and our term. I think we became not only team but also friends =) Thank you that you are.

Still 1 week left before changes become visible. After elections will be new EB team. And for me and Marta starts transition for MC term. And for us it will be start of work in new team as well...
About our MC team. I think I'm lucky one more time to work with cool people again =)
Sometimes I think what's the most valuable things AIESEC gave me. Now I can say that's great people whom I met. They are the biggest force that motivate me, move to grow and achieve results.
Thank you to my EB, members, all my trainees and many-many other people I've met in AIESEC.
P.S. Proud for our Tanichka who became AI VP operations 2010-2011 =) Congrats dear! =)
Немає коментарів:
Дописати коментар