Haven't been writting here long time...
On Monday I go to Kyiv for WinCo and MC elections. A lot of things have happened since November, a lot of different feelings I was living these day. So many I couldn't even imagine and one page won't be enough to write about it...
I didn't expect time is flying so fast... Now I'm very close to the moment when my life will be definatly changed and it doesn't depend what will be the result of elections. My life will be changed in any case.
During last week I'm thinking a lot about my LC, my next steps and my successor(s). I leave tomorrow and come back in a week. But when I come back it will be quite another AIESEC. Now it's time of changes of generations and MC elections it's only beginning. In 1,5 months I'll know the name of my successor whom I need to leave my LC and my lovely ICX.
Enjoing last hours of my old AIESEC =)Hope today to Garmyder will come a lot of people. Want to see them all and remember this evening long time.
On WinCo it will be last time when I meet our ICX commision and I know I'll miss them much. From each of them you can teach many things. Hope they all will be present on FMs. Especially I miss Anichka, Dima and Blazhnova. And Boriusik =)It's strange but I was affraid of her since Adapchak and till my term have started)))Now it's seems funny, but it's a true.
This 7 months of VP term is amaizing time. And for that I need to say thank you to my EB team. I'm happy to work with such great people =)We met a lot of challenges but we had also a lot of nice moments =)
It's not saying good bye. I just want to write this to remeber what I was feeling, because after we come back it will be time when we should prepare ourself to leave LC for new generation. I proud and happy to see these people and their growth.
What I'm doing today exept writting my blog? Talk with my ICX team, prepearing for interviews with candidates for OCP positions, and trying to prepare my speach for elections. Truely to say with last one I have big "tupniak" during the whole week. Hope I'm still able to prepare it)
Living and enjoing each moment of my AIESEC XP. I wish everyone such great XP I have. So apply to EB =)
Once someone asked me what advise I can give to people who only have started their AIESEC XP? The same as Tania gave me in last evening of their EB: never affraid, because fear paralize us and our potential. Use each opprtunity and don't affraid to apply because it seems you unreal or you think you are not strong enough or because of 1000 another reasons you can find. It's better to try and fail then never try and regret about it.Leave each day. If you have enough of passion nothing won't stop you! Just belive in yourself! =)
Thank you everyone for being in my life =)
I'm glad to see you growing and want to congratulate you for joining next term MC. :) Nice that Garmyder is alive with the help of your LC! Wishes!
ВідповістиВидалитиSimona ;)
Thanks Simona! Truely to say I miss our last summer even it had much of challenges for all of us. Thank you for a great time =)
ВідповістиВидалити