Came back home :)
No time to relax, because still a lot of organizational job with project... But still I've decided to write something on my blog till amotions are fresh.
Today was crazy day... as the last two years))) Today I can with a smile memorize my trip to Yaremche with 7 km of walking along lonely roads and to Sloboda where I understood that even in your country you can have culture shock)))
But I'm not going to write about past. If someone is reading my blog and want to know about details, just invite me for ice-cream )
So about today.
Day started as always - from call around 7:40 a.m. from someone from my lovely tainees ))) First thought: what's happen they call so early? As I've discovered nothing to pay attention on... Couldn't got asleep one more time so decided got up as I was to meet at the railway Crow from China at 10 a.m.
It was 12 and I was still waiting... She doesn't respond... Any calles during these 2 hours... I've started asking people and police at the station... Noone hasn't seen... I was sitting and my imagination was drawing me everytime werse picture. Something happend: telephone is stolen, money, tickets, documents, met police, some crime etc... I've tried to be calm, but I was so much worring! First deep amotion of today is fear ...
12:30 - she is calling! She said she've got some troubles, but now everything is ok. She is going to come at 6:40 p.m. Huh! I'm happy :)
At 1 p.m. were going to come Fifi and Chloe. Railway... No trains at 1 p.m. Train is late for 25 min. Waiting, thinking... Oksanka is calling and saying school agreed for hosting summer camp! First or win for last 2 weeks... I'm inspired :)
Met girls. Lovely as the rest :) And that's last trainees for that's summer... Sitting in trolleybus and thinking about my last year sommer camp and my trainees. How are they? They didn't write me since February... Miss that time and feel some nostalgy...
Went out from the trolley bus. On the way to the dorm. Oh God I feel so big shame bacause of our roads... Not first time... And not the last :(
Left luggage at dormitary and going to the city. They ask so many questions, sometimes I can't even understand some. Culture clash. I thought I new enough about China to help them in adaptation... I was wrong. Feel confused...
We had great dinner. Girls tried Ukrainian food... and liked it very much. They are so inspired about our traditions and food! Proud my country :)
Went back to the hostel. Met my dear Raushan and Danka. Today Raushan is going to coock her national dish. M-m-m! I'm so interested!!!:)
Me, Martochka, Lyubtsia, Raushan, Danka, Fifi and Chloe are sittinf around the table, eating tasty kazakh bashparma and have great talk. Feel so calm :) Love you girls! Thank you for this evening! :)
Thank you too
ВідповістиВидалити:) great post!