Finaly I got few free minutes to share my first impressions about Tallinn & my internship.
I arrived to Tallinn on Sunday. I was doing my trip by Ecolines bus and it lasted aprox. 20 hours crossing the borders of Ukraine, Belarus, Russia & Estonia. But trip was mostly fine, bus was comfortable and I could sleep, bags were checked only in Russia and the in the rest of countries we had only passport control.
My first impressions about Estonia have started after crossing the border. It was very different from Russia starting from the first meeters of way: good roads, small fancy private houses, a lot of forest, filds, lakes and storks along the way. This is very beautiful & little, green & cozy country. If you go to Tallinn by plane you never see it. So for me going by bus worth it :)
First stop of bus after border was on the Tartu city bus station ('Bussijaam' in Estonian. And yes, this language has a lot of double letters:). Bus station has wifi as most of places here. I'm not sure but somewhere I read that Estonia is the only country of the world that has 100% of Internet coverage (!). And you might not know but Estonia is motherland of Skype :)
While passing Tartu I noticed few very interesting high-tech buildings so I think Tartu will be one of the first places I will visit being here.
Finaly I arrived to Tallinn. I was met by quite huge amount of people (check the photo :) Really would like to thank to MC of Estonia, AIESEC Tallinn & Sasha (Russian intern that works with me) for very warm welcoming and great welcome package. It was really sweet to see all of you on the bus station.

Немає коментарів:
Дописати коментар